Professional Articles - Available Online
- The Harmful Effects of Social Networks and Other Electronic Media
- Lessons from an Information Technology Leadership Laboratory
- A Research Study of IT Alignment
- Executives Beware -- Your Culture May Be Deadly
- Being Strategic (Microsoft Executive Circle)
- Reconfiguring Your Relationship Managers (Optimize Magazine - April 2006)
- IT Alignment Revisited (Optimize Magazine - June 2005)
- The Human Side Of Collaboration (Optimize Magazine - February 2005)
- A Look At IT Leadership (Optimize Magazine - November 2004)
- Lessons from the Steel Axe: Culture, Technology and Organizational Change, Also available in printed format (see below.)
- Strategy Execution: An Oxymoron or a Powerful Formula for Corporate Success? Graphics / Figures associated with this article.
- I Think I am, Therefore ......An Inquiry into the Thinking Styles of IT Executives and Professionals Article
- A Modern Tragedy: The Digital Equipment Story with an Editor's Introduction
- Marketing the IT Organization
- The Glass Bead Game
- The Electronic Desktop and the Future of Work
- The Information Resource -- A Search for its "Real Value"
- A CEOs-Eye View of the IT Function, Business Horizons, Vol. 41, No. 1, January - February 1998, pp. 65 - 74. Authored with Barry Posner and Ronald Danielson.
- CIO Magazine Conference Presentation
- A Powerful New Role for the CIO: Strategic Resource Manager (Smart Enterprise Exchange)
- Reimagining the CIO as GM of Strategic Resources (CIO Journal)
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies in the Age of Speed
- By Understanding Sales, IT Can Contribute to Top-Line Growth (Smart Enterprise Exchange)
- Redefining IT Strategy; 2011-style (Smart Enterprise Exchange)
Professional Articles - Available in a Printed Format
- P.S. DeLisi, "Lessons from the Steel Axe: Culture, Technology and Organizational Change," Sloan Management Review, volume 32, Fall 1990, pp. 83-93.
- P.S. DeLisi, "A Modern-Day Tragedy: The Digital Equipment Story," Journal of Management Inquiry, volume 7, number 2, June 1998, pp. 118-132.
- Edgar H. Schein, P.S. DeLisi, Paul J. Kampas, Michael M. Sonduck, "DEC Is Dead, Long Live DEC: The Lasting Legacy of Digital Equipment Corporation", Book published by and available for purchase online at Berrett-Koehler, August 2003. ISBN: 1-57675-225-9.